Oct 22, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was actually a rather calm week in the book world, at least for me! I had no new releases or preorders come in, but I did get a contest win of any book that was ever released in September from the 2017 Discussion Challenge!


My choice was:


 Black Bird of the Gallows by Meg Kassel


THANK YOU Nicole!!



And that was it for me! What did you all get?







12 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Black Bird of the Gallows. Not only does it have an alluring cover, but the synopsis is so intriguing. Hope to read your thoughts soon.

    Happy Sunday! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a new book to me but I hope you'll like it! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your contest win. I've heard lots of great things about Black Bird of the Gallows so I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog partner got Black Bird of the Gallows by Meg Kassel from NetGalley. I don't think she already finished it, but as far as she got, she liked it!!! Enjoy!!!

    Have a great day and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quiet and calm weeks are lovely. Enjoy your win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, I am so wanting that book! I hope you like it.

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well there's a catchy title - and the cover is also memorable. I hope you enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you like it. I just got Fairytale at the library. Can’t wait to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the win! There were so many great books that published in September, so I know that must have been a difficult choice. I LOVED this book. I hope you enjoy it!

    Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually really want to read that one! Congrats on winning it!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!