Oct 29, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was yet another mellow week for me in the bookish world! A little stressful work wise and that will likely continue this week as well, but nothing too horrendous. 

Here's what I bought this week:

Three Strikes by Kate Kessler



For review from the publishers I received:

Killman Creek by Rachel Caine (ARC)
The Mortician's Daughter by C.C. Hunter (ARC)


THANK YOU Thomas & Mercer & Book Ends!



Then I bought myself yet another delightful book sleeve, this time from Story Hero!


I really liked the creepy-like atmosphere of this sleeve so I quickly snatched one up when I saw it in the shop!! Hoping to use it fairly soon...though my next few reads might be on my kindle. Sigh...


Then I also got two more of my preorder goodies! Here's what I go this time around:

 
I got the short story Life After Legend by Marie Lu!
An amazing art print from Kristen Ciccarelli plus a signed post card for preordering The Last Namsara


And finally I received my first ever Fairy Loot box! I was pretty happy with this one!! The books I got were amazing and happy to own them! I'll share a picture in a few weeks! Though I'm liking to post one on Instagram sometime soon, but will have it arranged so you can skip it to avoid spoilers!







And that was my haul this week!! What did you all get?




 




16 comments:

  1. Nice haul, Jessica! Your books are new to me - but then again, they usually are :)

    I hope work will be manageable, even if you anticipate more stress...

    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some interesting things for you! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart!!! I need Life After Legend. I hope Lu releases it for purchase soon. You have to tell me how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, I really like that book sleeve! :)

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! :) I need to start Rachel Caine series soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books. Rachel Caine's book looks really good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love the cover of Three Strikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great books! I've never seen some of these before, so I'll definitely check them out on Goodreads and amazon! Great post! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great haul! Killman Creek looks like something I'd read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, I'm always excited to see what FairyLoot has in store! If I ever subscribe to a sub box, I'd start with FairyLoot. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really excited to read Killman Creek!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! Is that the October Fairyloot?? I wanted that one SO bad but their website glitched and it didn't work out. :/ I hope you love it!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some great looking books. Thanks so much for sharing them.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear you are having some stress at work. That's never fun. Enjoy your new reads. I am looking forward to read Stillhouse Lake soon so I will be looking forward to your thoughts on Killman Creek.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!