Oct 11, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Her dad’s an alcoholic. Her mom passed away when she was young. She sees dead people. Can seventeen-year-old Riley Smith’s life get any crazier? Yes it can.

When Riley’s attempt to help a spirit leads her to the discovery that the young woman’s death wasn’t an accident, she finds herself face-to-face with the killer. And just when things seem like they couldn’t get any more complicated, she’s visited by another ghost, a boy her age, whose smile makes her melt. Her job is to convince him to pass over, but her heart doesn’t want to let him go
.








So ready for a new C.C. Hunter series! I'm sad to say goodbye to Shadow Falls, but eager for the next adventure as well!

AUTHOR: C.C. Hunter
PUBLISHER: EverAfter Romance
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: October 31, 2017





 

15 comments:

  1. This looks really interesting! That cover definitely caught my eye. Hope you enjoy when you read it :)
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. The synopsis sounds intriguing and, I must admit, this book might be a good 'excuse' to try more of this author's works ;)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks creepy good to me. I would grab this just because of the cover.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds perfect for this time of the year! I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this author and am looking forward to it too. I was auto-approved for an arc, but I would really like to listen to it on audiobook instead. Definitely a must read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to finish the Shadow Falls books. I read the originals but not the next follow up series. I really enjoyed them though. So I will check this new work out. http://functioninginsanity.blogspot.com/2017/10/waiting-on-wednesday-traitor-prince.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! This sounds interesting!!! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I hope it's not a depressing book... I don't really like reading about alcohol/abuse/depression etc unless it's only a background context for the main story you know, just a glance. I do like the ghost and killer plot though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great. I like the murder aspect of it too. Never read this author before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this another new C.C. Hunter book? I thought she had another release coming out? Of course, I can't remember the title or anything about it beyond it was being published by Macmillan/Wednesday Press.

    I did think she had a fun YA series, so I hope you enjoy this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've not read anything by this author! She certainly produces a lot of books. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a great week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, I haven't read anything by this author before, but this sounds really good. I'll have to add it to my tbr. I hope you enjoy reading it, Jessica.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is new to me, but wow what an interesting cover! I hope you'll enjoy reading it :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've yet to start her previous series but have great things about her storytelling. This one looks interesting. Thanks for sharing. Hope we all enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!