Nov 18, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


For such a short week, this week was pretty terrible! Work was crazy because we're very short staffed and it's making the customers unhappy and when they're unhappy, they call me! And since our manager can't be in the office but out helping the other drivers, I'm left with the unhappy people! Grateful for another short week next week, but I really need to utilize those days to start working on my billing which I was trying to do last week, but yeah...that didn't happen! Ready for the holiday break and hoping the Black Friday shopping doesn't send me over the edge! Lol.

It pretty much looks like my book that shipped earlier this month is just gone. It's lost. Or stolen. Or whatever happens to undeliverable mail! I've never ever had a book gone astray on me, so I am devastated. The bookstore will send me another one, I just have to wait for the author to return from tour and make another visit to the shop. 


But anyway, here's what I got this week:

The Reckoning of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin--presigned keeper copy!
Archenemies by Marissa Meyer--SIGNED copy!



And then for review I received:


Navigating the Stars by Maria V. Sndyder (ARC)



And that was my haul! Within the next two weeks or so I should have a pretty awesome haul! What did you all get?






8 comments:

  1. Nice and manageable haul this week, Jessica! I hope you’ll enjoy your new books. I have requested Navigating the Stars, too, and really hope I’ll get it :)
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for some signed books. I'm behind on the Noah Shaw series. I have the first book, but I've been putting it off because I didn't 100% love the way the Mara Dyer series ended. So I'm a bit gunshy. Hope you have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks about your book, that is always one of my biggest fears is someone sending me a book and it now show up! :(

    Have a great week!
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your lost book! Glad they're going to send you another one, at least.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a shame your book has been sucked into some blackhole somewhere. Hope the replacement is able to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Navigating the Stars is one I'm interested in checking out! I've never read the author before and I'm curious!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry about having to deal with unhappy costumers. I really wonder to where lost books go. How is it possible for it to just vanish?! I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate it when work gets stressful. I hope things calm down for you. Sorry to hear about your book getting lost. Maybe it will show up at some point? Enjoy your new books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!