Nov 30, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: If you could travel back in time to purchase the first printing of a specific novel, what book would that be? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I guess it would be Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! Like many a reader, I love that series! While I am happy and content with my (multiple) editions, I would never say no to that first edition copy! And it would truly be for collection purposes! I'd never sell it! Now whoever I bequeath my books to upon my death is another story. Of course, I may haunt them if they do that! Lol.
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, that would definitely be my first choice too! Could you imagine having that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good choice, and it's one I'd probably want for my collection as well (because I need more editions of Harry Potter of course). Hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!