Nov 12, 2018

Let's Discuss: Funko Movie Moments

Shield your eyes while I blow off the dust from the discussion post part of my blog! It's been awhile since I've gotten around to writing one of these! Let's get to it! Last week I saw in twitter feed Funko was going to release some new Aladdin Funkos. And it was being labeled Funko Movie Moment and immediately my brain KNEW WHAT HAS TO BE MADE!


Funko Movie Moments


So here is what is coming soon!

It took me a moment when doing my searching and whatnot that this "line" has been around for a little while now and naturally I was like DUH! I just didn't realize that these "moments" were their own line of Funkos! Lol.

Naturally after seeing this my mind start whirling and it probably took one second before I knew which one NEEDS TO BE MADE and MADE NOW!

This right here NEEDS TO BE A FUNKO MOVIE MOMENT!!! Omg, how FREAKING awesome would this one be as a Funk Movie Moment?! This is the iconic scene for all booklovers in Beauty and the Beast! Yes, the library scene (and the dancing in the ballroom, of course) are good ones too, but for the bookworms who unite together in their love for this movie can pretty much all agree on THIS being the perfect iconic movie moment for a Funko!

So my question now is...where do I submit this request to Funko?! Lego has ignored my requests for a Lego Belle Library piece. Apparently you need to make one yourself before they will consider it or some such BS.

I don't know why I didn't really know that Funko had this particular "series" or "line" for their Funko Pops, but it's clear, if they are going to be Movie Moments, and include Disney Movie Moments...THIS ONE NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!







1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of this line of Funkos either, but I'm definitely going to check them out now.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!