Nov 2, 2018

MIA

Hey all! Popping in to say that I will be MIA this weekend! I'm going to The Origin Event!! I'm super excited since I've yet to make it to Apollycon since it was never anywhere close to me! Texas was still pretty far, but closer than the previous cities! LOL!

If you're headed there and see me, be sure to say hi! I'm clueless at trying to find people and end up walking these events alone! As it is, I never did find my roommate, so I'm totally solo for this one! I'd still love to hang out with bookish peeps though!

See you all Monday!





1 comment:

  1. Have fun at The Origin Event!! Take tons of pictures at the event and make a blog post detailing your adventures @ The Origin Event!! We want to hear about your fun time at this event. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!