Jan 22, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine
 
 
Alessandra is tired of being overlooked, but she has a plan to gain power:

1) Woo the Shadow King.
2) Marry him.
3) Kill him and take his kingdom for herself.

No one knows the extent of the freshly crowned Shadow King’s power. Some say he can command the shadows that swirl around him to do his bidding. Others say they speak to him, whispering the thoughts of his enemies. Regardless, Alessandra knows what she deserves, and she’s going to do everything within her power to get it.

But Alessandra’s not the only one trying to kill the king. As attempts on his life are made, she finds herself trying to keep him alive long enough for him to make her his queen—all while struggling not to lose her heart. After all, who better for a Shadow King than a cunning, villainous queen?
 
 
Yes, I'm choosing my next read as my WoW! I am super excited for this one and can't wait to see what Tricia will do next! I am loving her fantasies so far, so I suspect this one will be just as amazing!
 
 
PUBLISHER: Feiwel & Friends
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: February 25, 2020
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I loved the first book in her pirate series, need to finish that and read more by this author! Great pick!
    Check out my Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good one. hope you enjoy it
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks Great! I have heard this is a popular author but I have not read any of her books yet. Here is my post https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2020/01/cant-wait-wednesday-alice-by-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing this one around a lot and I think it looks great. Such a stunning cover as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sounds of this one and I love the cover too. Great pick.

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't read fantasy too often, but this sounds really good! I hope you enjoy reading this, Jessica.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven to read any of Levenseller's books since the Pirate King books, but I loved those, and it sounds like this book may feature another fabulous female MC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is new to me! But it sounds good :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this sounds interesting! I don't know why but it's giving me Cruel Prince vibes!

    My It's Wednesday! Post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!