Jan 31, 2020

Challenges Wrap-up: January

CHALLENGE 1: 2020 New Release Challenge

The Night Country by Melissa Albert (1/7/20)
Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine (1/21/20)
Blood Countess by Lana Popović (1/28/20)
All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace (2/4/20)
The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller (2/25/20)--Review to come at a later date
 
5 books down only 20 to go!



CHALLENGE 2: Print ONLY 2020 Reading Challenge

1. Blood Countess by Lana Popović
2. All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace 


2 down, 43 to go! Since I'm starting the year out with review books, it might be a bit more challenging than I anticipated to get this one done! I think I've 4 more, plus a few physical ones to get through!



CHALLENGE 3: 2020 Discussion Challenge

 
 
3 down, only 22 to go! I'm sure I'll reach the top tier eventually, but since I never know where the year will go, I don't like to be too eager with my goals. Lol.



CHALLENGE 4: Beat the Backlist 2020 Reading Challenge

0

Shameful I know, but as I said I was focusing on review books first for the beginning of the year. Hopefully maybe by March I can go back to my backlist titles!


CHALLENGE 5: 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge

0

Again, since I was focusing on my review books I couldn't get back to ongoing series. It's only January though, so I'm not too worried...yet. Lol



Goodreads Challenge:

My goal is 50 books and I've read 5 so far. Not too bad, that's a book a week, though my current read is monster sized, so it might take me way longer to read it.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!