Jan 6, 2020

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Night Country by Melissa Albert (ARC) (3.5 stars) 


Reviews That Were Posted:

Chosen by Kiersten White (ARC) (5 stars)
Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo & Louis Simonson, Ill. by Kit Seaton (ARC) (5 stars)
A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer (ARC) (4.5 stars) 


About to Start Reading:

Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine (ARC)


What I Plan to Read Next:

Blood Countess by Lana Popovic (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:




 

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to read Hazel Wood but I've seen it a lot last year. I'll probably consider it at some point maybe when the series is done 🤔

    Happy Monday, Jessica!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so super excited for bitter falls, chosen, and a heart so fierce and broken. I hope to read a heart so fierce and broken next week. great reads.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!