May 10, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well, my county finally decided to begin re-opening things on the 18th! So one more week of the strict stay-at-home orders and then things will slowly, ever so slowly start reopening. I'm really hoping Kohl's re-opens soon because I have lots of returns to make! Lol! Also dying to go to Half Price Books again! I can't recall if they were closed during all this, but I've been trying to limit my trips to only what's necessary, which is mainly grocery runs on Saturdays. How are things going on where you live?


This week I only bought one book! I was actually about ready to cancel this preorder because the price was still too close to being full price, but then I won that gift card which really helped matters!

Aurora Burning by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff--I still need to read the first book, but now I'll at least be able to binge the two when I'm ready! Lol!


And then I finally got my March Fairy Loot Box!


*should this picture actually appear, this was the February box, lol! I was too lazy to take an actual March box picture. Its contents weren't too bad, but I wasn't really in love with any one item, though I did like the Caraval item just because it was Caraval! Lol!



And that was it for me! Until next week's releases lower their prices a bit, I won't be able to buy them right away like I usually do, which saddens me! Dying for a B&N coupon too! There hasn't been one since like President's Day before all this madness started! They totally skipped Mother's Day even for online purchases!

What did you all get?
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!