May 15, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: As a book blogger yourself, what was the last book you read as a result of a fellow blogger's post? (submitted by Flora @ Flora's Musings...)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Hmm...it's honestly been awhile since I had that happened. Mostly because the bloggers I follow read the same books I do. So I'll know about a book, buy it, but might not read it right away.
 
Dang, this is hard! I'm struggling mostly to think of one I actually read, I've bought a few, but you know, haven't read them yet.

I guess one will be when I finally gave in and read Throne of Glass, but that was more so because a friend also bought it for me for Christmas. But as you all know, I didn't take to that series of Sarah's.

One of the last ones that I bought--to my recollection--but have yet to read, that was based on a blogger's review was The Extinction Trials by S.M. Wilson.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!