May 30, 2020

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up--May

CHALLENGE 1: 2020 New Release Challenge

Imagine Me by Tahereh Mafi (3/31/20)

I finally read a new release! Perhaps I shouldn't have set my goal so high for this one! Lol. Still have plenty of time and new releases to get to this year!

I'm at 14/20



CHALLENGE 2: Print ONLY 2020 Reading Challenge

In the End by Demitria Lunetta 
Neverland by Anna Katmore
A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray
Dark Heart of Magic by Jennifer Estep
Bright Blaze of Magic by Jennifer Estep
Imagine Me by Tahereh Mafi


I'm at 23/45...still a little worried about making this one this year. Especially if I get a new job. We'll see!



CHALLENGE 3: 2020 Discussion Challenge



Yeah, I don't know what happened this month. I'm at 15/25, so not bad...just not sure yet if I will be able to ascend to the top tier!




CHALLENGE 4: Beat the Backlist 2020 Reading Challenge

In the End by Demitria Lunetta (6/24/14)
Neverland by Anna Katmore (4/10/14)
Pan's Revenge by Anna Katmore (7/3/14)
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (11/3/15)
A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray (11/1/16)
Dark Heart of Magic by Jennifer Estep (10/27/15)
Bright Blaze of Magic by Jennifer Estep (4/26/16)
Sisters of Salt and Iron by Kady Cross (3/30/16)
 
 
I'm at 17/20...feeling good with this one!



CHALLENGE 5: 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge

In the End by Demitria Lunetta (In the After)
Pan's Revenge by Anna Katmore (Adventures in Neverland)
A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray (Firebird)
Bright Blaze of Magic by Jennifer Estep (Black Blade)
Fractures by Alice Reeds (Echoes)
Imagine Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me)
Sisters of Salt and Iron by Kady Cross (Sisters of Blood and Spirit)


Kicking butt with this one! My original goal of 3 is surpassed, I upped to 5, then 10, now I'm gunning for 15!

12/15 completed!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!