May 8, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!


This week's question is: What platform do you use for your blog? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)


MY ANSWER: Blogger. When I first set out to create my blog for a contest, I learned that Blogger was the easier of the platforms and it was free. I don't recall Wordpress "costing" anything, but Blogger was definitely a bit more user friendly for the non-techy savvy person. And I am said to say that 11 years later, I'm still not very tech savvy with computers. Lol.

Which is also why I haven't updated my blog look in some odd years. I won this redesign some years ago and still enjoy it, so I never looked into getting a new one.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!