Jun 15, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"Wright, finally holstering his pistol, snorted. 'Because these two draw trouble like flies. Val here is a crack shot. Why would she need to sharp, you big galoot?' He cuffed Denton on the back of the head. 'Now, get going. We got a nice, cozy cell with your name on it.'" p 28*

*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its location are not final.

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Curses
AUTHOR: Lish McBride

PUBLISHER: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
GENRE: YA Fairy Tale Retelling
RELEASE DATE: July 20, 2021


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This wee's topic is: Top Ten Books On My Summer 2021 TBR

 

*in no particular order
**as I am getting closer to finishing up my need to review it pile, I'm about to dive into my TBR pile for the first time in ages! I'm not certain that all of these books are going to be my "summer" reads but kind of chose some TBR books at random for this very post!



10. BREATH OF FIRE by Amanda Bouchet--plus the final book of the trilogy too!
9. THE NAMED by Marianne Curley--I want to re-read the original trilogy before reading the long awaited fourth installment...think that one released in 2019, so yikes.
8. #NOESCAPE by Gretchen McNeil--always up for another McNeil thriller!


7. STRAIGHT ON TILL MORNING by Liz Braswell--I love that all of these installments are standalones! Lol.
6. FOR THE WOLF by Hannah Whitten
5. EVIL THING by Serena Valentino--can you believe I'm almost caught up?! Lol.
 
 
 

4. NOT YOUR AVERAGE HOT GUY by Gwenda Bond--the last review book after my current read! The "for fans of Darynda Jones" is what had me agreeing to this one!
3. FROM BLOOD AND ASH by Jennifer L. Armentrout--not sure I feel so ambitious to read the series to date, but we shall see!
2. GLASS SWORD by Victoria Aveyard--as soon as I get through my last review book I plan to finally finish the series once and for all!

 



 

1. DREAMING DARKLY by Caitlin Kittredge--let's see if I can finally read this one next...it's not for certain yet! Lol!









 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!