Jun 29, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"Only the gods knew what lived in these woods. Knowing my luck, probably a cantankerous family of very large, very hungry bears. I've never seen a bear before, though, so that would be kind of an amazing sight to behold right before it chewed off my face. But at least I doubted--

The snapping of a branch stopped me as I climbed over a fallen tree." p 47



 

 

 

 

TITLE: A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire
AUTHOR: Jennifer L. Armentrout

PUBLISHER: Blue Box Press
GENRE: Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: September 1, 2020


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2021

 

*in no particular order

 

10. KINGDOM OF THE CURSED by Kerri Maniscalco--can only hope that I get blessed with an ARC like last year! Lol!
9. HORSEMAN by Christina Henry--looove her book and this one sounds super good!
8. THE WOODS ARE ALWAYS WATCHING by Stephanie Perkins--super excited for this one (again!)!



7. SHADOW OF LIGHT by Molly E. Lee--the first book really blew me away and I can't wait for the second one!
6. MARY, WILL I DIE? by Shawn Sarles--his first thriller was really good and by the looks of this cover, I might be truly chilled with this one!
5. COURT by Tracy Wolff--I mean obviously!






4. THE RIGHTEOUS by Renee Ahdieh--dying to continue this series!!
3. THE BURIED by Melissa Grey--I'm going to have sooo many awesome picks for my Halloween giveaway this year!
2. ALL THESE BODIES by Kendare Blake--cannot wait for a new book from Kendare!!


1. ONCE UPON A BROKEN HEART by Stephanie Garber--I mean obviously! Lol! As of writing this post I've 4 copies preordered and am debating the merits of ordering more UK ones to gamble with covers or wait until it's released...it's a conundrum!




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!