Jun 20, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

This week didn't get any better. It wasn't as busy, but I'm still overwhelmed with all the requests that get thrown my way. It seriously makes me want to cry. Especially when I can hear everyone talking down at their end of the office. Our suite is kind of E shaped. I'm basically at one end all alone, there's two in the middle and everyone else is at the other end. I was moved up front because we had days where customers were walking in and weren't sure if we were open or not. I mean, the doors are unlocked...obviously we are open, just yell for someone. I call my little lonely corner Siberia because it's ice cold in that one corner whereas the rest of the office isn't nearly as cold...and you know because people forget I'm there, as my team is always entering and exiting from the back door. So yeah...fun times. I've got a phone interview tomorrow around lunchtime, so I plan to just slip out for a bit to deal with that and come back. If anyone actually notices I'm gone, I'll claim bathroom issues. Lol.

For books this week was a little better. Though I belated realized one of my books I ordered signed from an indie store as a stain on the edges pf the page. Thinking it's a coffee splash. :( 

Anyway, here's what I bought:

 
The Box in the Woods by Maureen Johnson
Seasons of Chaos by Elle Cosimano
Catwoman: Soulstealer (The Graphic Novel) by Sarah J. Maas, Louise Simonson, & Ill. by Samantha Dodge

 



Million Dollar Demon by Kim Harrison--signed keeper copy!


Then this baby came as surprise in my mail for review and had me incredibly happy this week:



Gilded by Marissa Meyer (ARC)


THANK YOU Fierce Reads!



Then I added another Harry Potter coin to my dorky collection...I can't help it, I like Expecto Patronum!



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!