Jun 13, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Well it wasn't a good week folks. I had a job interview. Didn't get it. Work was crazy insane the first few days. I felt like I was never going to get caught up. Later in the week I learned that the new person that was hired on works exclusively on things for two of our people while I work exclusively on things for EVERYONE. Including those two people as well. Which explains why I am feeling so swamped, overwhelmed, and stressed out and ready to cry. In fact, I pretty much did cry on the way home from work on Friday. What makes it even worse is knowing that I've just barely been here a year and I'm already this miserable. It will be a year on Tuesday and I can remember how excited and happy and relieved I was back then. And now here I am absolutely miserable and driven to tears almost every evening on my drive home, which you know crying and driving not a good thing. So yeah...not a good week.


And I don't know if we can really say if it makes things better or worse that I didn't even get any new books this week. Sigh...my TBR didn't suffer, but man, it would've been nice to come home to one box. Lol.

Here's to hoping for a better week this week. 


What did you all get this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!