Jun 6, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Well, I had a nice short week at work and honestly it was just so wonderful! Lol. Only working two days was nice! We had an extended holiday at work and then I already had Friday planned as a vacation day before getting that extra day, so it was a quick work week and it was just so nice to be able to hang out with family over the weekend. It was my mom's birthday as well so today we plan to go to the winery. Though it might be raining...so not sure what our backup plan will be if it gets washed out. As of now we're planning on going regardless.

 

Here's what I bought this week:



For the Wolf by Hannah Whitten--the book I bought at a B&N store after a store inventory search said that no B&N in my area had
The Shadow in the Glass by J.J.A. Harwood--the last book I bought with my B&N coupons the previous weekend! Lol
Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout--keeper copy!
The City of Zirdai by Maria V. Snyder--SIGNED Aussie edition
The City of Zirdai by Maria V. Snyder--SIGNED US edition

 
Then my preorder gift for Realm Breaker came in:
 

 

THANK YOU Epic Reads!



And then, though I said I was cutting back on how many of these I buy since they're no longer unique and special, I did buy the 55th Anniversary Key of It's a Small World!




And then finally, I got another gift card from spending too much money again! Ironically, haven't spent this one yet as I just started using the last one I got because I finished my Christmas stash after last weekend! Lol.






And that was it for me this week! Not too shabby at all! Plus I bought other non-bookish things while shopping this weekend with my family. Though I did order The Bookish Box set of the exclusive editions of the Crave series because obviously! Lol! What did you all get this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!