Oct 16, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Would you consider giving out books to trick-or-treaters instead of candy? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
 

MY ANSWER: Uh...no. For many reasons. One: omg that would be wayyy more expensive than candy! Two: I don't like to force a genre on someone who may not like it. I mean if I was a paranormal reader going trick or treating and you gave me a contemporary romance...I'd want the candy instead! Lol. I just feel like it would be wayyy too complicated. You get too many kids of different ages from toddler to high school, because yeah, we get the wayyy older kids at our door sometimes. So it'd honestly be impossible to really do this properly. And yeah, the money of course! Candy is cheaper by far!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!