Oct 11, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

This was another meh week for me. I'm telling you, not being able to plan any trip of any kind of this unknown amount of time is killing me! Not being able to go to author/bookish events and seeing like-minded people is doing things to my sanity! I know how Ariel felt now...of course I got the same feeling when I couldn't go to the events that were happening on all the coasts.


So yeah, when this COVID shitick is reading to hit the road I'd like to give it a swift kick in the you-know-what!


Here's what I added to my shelves this week:



A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik--Owl Crate edition! I decided not to take a picture of it, just in case other people haven't gotten theirs yet!
Crush by Tracy Wolff--SIGNED! My preorder finally arrived!! And of course, now, I've no time to read it just yet! :(


For review from the author I received:

Defending the Galaxy by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)


THANK YOU Maria!


Other goodies I bought or received:

 My newest t-shirts (and yes, I broke hard and have a third one on the way!):

The Halloween Library collection!
The Halloween Lover shirt!



So I've been shopping on eBay lately...and here's my latest acquirements:

Lit Joy Crate: Caraval cards!
Fae Crate: ACOTAR coin--now I've all the coins (that I am aware of) from my fandoms they represented!


My elusive Fairy Loot box arrived 7 days late. So yeah...totally spoiled for this one what with all the requests for specific down-to-the-letter items I saw throughout the various trading platforms.


From my ShopDisney order:

 I bought the Gingerbread Key ornament--I mean come on you guys, it's a KEY AND a GINGERBREAD GUY!! LOL!
Minnie Mouse with Books Halloween Pin--this one I forgot to include in my eBay shopping as ShopDisney was sold out. :( But I was lucky enough to find it for less than the original price AND FREE shipping!
Then I bought the old fashion Tower of Terror DVD from ShopDisney as well since it wasn't on Disney+, I mean seriously?
Then not Disney, but I also bought Scoob because it was cheap and I still need to see it! Lol.


Then I did get one more thing...a jewelry piece I had commissioned, but I think I want to share that on Instagram in a nicer picture because I am SOOOO excited and thrilled with it!



And that was my week! While it kind of sucked real life wise, it was super great book wise! What all did you get this week?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!