Oct 15, 2020

Let's Discuss: Halloween

 

I haven't had a discussion post in awhile. Mostly because I HATE new Blogger and it's stupid interface that make blogging a thousand times more difficult! I mean seriously, why do you have buttons to align the text if the text is going to go wherever it wants?! Totally ignoring the button command! It's so stupid! So yes, I've been struggling to blog beyond the norm lately...I'm already shuddering at how difficult my year end survey post will go.

Onto happier discussions because I hate talking about new Blogger's stupidity, I tweet enough about it while arguing with Blogger when I write my posts.

Let's discuss the most wonderful time of year...and yes, I mean Halloween! Lol!


Halloween


Though I never do anything for Halloween, I do find that I enjoy the holiday! It's like the paranormal holiday! Time to celebrate all things creepy and SUPERNATURAL! I go to every store looking at all the decorative pieces, looking for stuff for bookstagram, decor-decor pieces, and even things for my giveaways.

I just love all the weird and creepy things. I've found myself a few snowglobes already this year! Two are bookish even and I love love love them! When I get more space, I might just keep the one out all year round because it's sooo cool!

I've been buying a lot of pieces from Target lately and oh wow. I already need to buy a box to store them all! They had a lot of nice stuff that was super cheap too! Sadly there was one item I could not find. I've checked multiple stores, scoured the internet and came up with nada. It's a little $3 Ghost Succulent thingymobob and though I saw it on eBay, I refuse to pay in the $15-$30 range for it! It's THREE dollars! I get supply and demand and trying to make more money on something you bought, but not on a $3 item! Selling for $6 would be just fine, I'd probably buy it for that, but the cheapest I saw was $15 with shipping. Eck.

I love all the Halloween Disney items too! I'm on ShopDisney a lot looking at different things because it's Disney and Halloween! Best combination ever!

So yeah, this just turned into a post about me talking about what Halloween stuff I like. Clearly I've run out of ideas for discussions. I'd write one about my hate of new Blogger, but don't want to piss Google people off more than I likely have with all my tweets and feedback submissions.

What about you? Do you like Halloween? What's your favorite part about the holiday?

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!