Oct 9, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict



This week's question is: Do you read paranormal romances? If so, what is your favorite thing about the genre? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)




MY ANSWER: Yes, yes I do! It's one of the genres I love to read. Though sometimes it's harder to tell if it's Paranormal Romance or Urban Fantasy. I figure the ones that don't focus on the romance as much are the UF, but they still get shelved in Romance though. So it's a toss up! Lol. What I love about the genre...the paranormal people of course! Be they vampires, werewolves, witches, demons, warlocks, ghosts, etc!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!