Jul 1, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What is your favorite movie adapted from a book? (submitted by Cheryl @ I Heart Fictional People)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Huh, this is harder than I thought it would be. While book to film adaptations are usually nice, they never live up to their counterpart. And they usually leave out all the good stuff too. Okay, that's me being nit-picky, but there are times they cut things that I think would've been better off in the film.
 
As far as favorites go, I guess I would say the first Divergent movie did pretty good at staying true. Nothing is ever perfect of course, but out of what became the disastrous movie trilogy, the first one was the best! Other movies I enjoyed that were based off books were Jaws and The Princess Bride! I had seen these movies several hundred times before I was "old enough" to read the books...and that particular turn of events does tend to make me lean on the movies more than the books themselves. But those are truly the only two examples of that scenario!
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!