Nov 26, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):
"WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK COVER?"

My favorite book cover? Wow, that's hard because I generally love all the covers of the books I love to read! Sometimes I might not like one detail or whatever, but let me think for a minute...okay done! I absolutely LOVED the cover for 13 to Life! As you might know by now it's one of my all time fave reads this year and the cover is what drew me to it to begin with. I loved the blues! I loved the woods and the dark feel to it. I liked seeing Jessie walking in the center and than Pietr's eye in the moon!! Oooh I soooooo love this cover!!!



LOVE IT!!

Happy Black Friday everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Hi! Just hopping by- I love the look of your site! I've never read that book but I'll check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)
    That's a beautiful cover!
    All the best,
    RKCharron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear,
    Stopping by from the Friday Follow.

    Hush Hush is one of the covers I swoon over.

    Stop by for a spot of tea and a chat any time. Right now I have a giveaway for Soulless & Changeless. I also plan on hosting a 2011 Reading Bucket List Challenge. Please do sign up if you find it worthy. :)

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by! I like the book cover you picked =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most fantabulous Book Blogger Hop question yet?!? I think so!
    I love your pick!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! I'm skipping this week's hop. Totally forgot it was black Friday today! Did you brave the madness? We have to wait until boxing day here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Hopping by. I'm an old follower.

    I haven't seen that book before. looks interesting.

    My blog: http://urbanfantasy-paranormalromance-series.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, this lady got herself a very nice eye-catching cover--and book 2 matches it! I love series that look good together on a shelf. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an outstanding cover! Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cover & great book!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!