Nov 12, 2010

Cover Art--Jess Haines

Here is the cover and BOC for Jess Haines Deceived by the Others! This is the 3rd book in her series and I can't wait to read it! Can't wait to read the second either! I like the cover, although I do miss the model from the first book, this one is just a little too different, doesn't look much like the one from the second book either. Oh well! Still can't wait to read it!! It releases July 5, 2011.


THEY'RE HERE. AND THEY'RE REAL...WEREWOLVES, VAMPIRES, MAGES, AND OTHER CREATURES OF THE NIGHT. FOR NEW YORK P.I. SHIARRA WAYNEST, TAKEING CARE OF OTHER BUSINESS STARTED OUT AS A WAY TO STAY SOLVENT. BUT NOW BUSINESS IS GETTING VERY, VERY COMPLICATED...

Shiarra's relationship with sexy werewolf Chaz may be somewhat unconventional. Still, after a few bumps, Shia is finally ready to get serious. That means meeting family--or in this case, bringing Chaz's entire werewolf pack along for a rollicking full-moon weekend in the Catskills.

Soon after they arrive, threatening notes appear, warning Chaz to go home. Then their cabin is ransacked. Shia starts digging to find out whether it's the work of upstart teenaged werewolves or something more sinister. Yet as rumors about her vampire connections arouse the pack's hostility, Shia has to contend with other dangers. Not just from an adversary about to make his fatal intentions known, but from a threat that's even closer than she knows...

2 comments:

  1. Cool cover. I haven't seen the other two books so I can't compare the models. Guess I'll have to start with book one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fir sharing! I have yet to read Book #1... but I plan to! I met Jess and she is a sweetheart! However Im not a fan of the last 2 covers =/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!