Nov 14, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post by Kirsti over at The Story Siren.

It was a good week for books! I got tons of stuff this week!


First I received books I bought in the Pakistan Relief Auction, SIGNED copies of The Body Finder and an ARC of Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting, plus some swag.




Then for review I got The Haven Series by Kalayna Price! The book has both Once Bitten and Twice Dead in it! 2 in 1! How awesome! I received this from Deb at Bell Bridge Books! Thanks again Deb!




Then I received 5 books that I won in the Haunted Halloween Contest from A Life Bound by Books and Confessions of a Bookaholic. My prize included: Claire De Lune by Christine Johnson, an ARC copy of Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, an ARC copy of The Dark Divine by Bree Despain, an ARC copy of Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz and The Hollow by Jessica Verday!


Then since I started reading the Fever series, I had to go out and buy the rest of the books, so I bought Bloodfever, Faefever and Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning.


































So that's what I got this week! So many books! Very happy reader here! What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. "The Dark Divine" is awesome, I think that you will really like it! And I must check out "The Haven" series, it looks great!

    Avery

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The Dark Divine! You got so many amazing books this week.

    You can see my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really great reads. I really like the new covers on the Fever series. Happy Reading!

    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!
    Wow, what a mailbox! I´m a huge fan of the Fever series and I´m a little jealous of the Kimberly Derting swag!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, oh happy reading girl!!! WoW mailbox full of some really good reads and some cool swag, you are going to enjoy these! Congrats on all the nice wins too! Thanks for stopping by earlier, today off my computer all day so slow making my way through emails and stuff...


    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome mailbox!!! Im so reading the fever series next LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!