Nov 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

This week my quote comes from Magic at the Gate, which I am already loving for just being 100 pages into it! Very exciting stuff happening here!
Here are the rules to Teaser Tuesday if you happen to be new and stopping by, Hi newbies!

The Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
 
"Stone growled and stepped toward Dad, fangs bared. That's a good gargoyle. Take a bite out of Daddy for me." p 3














TITLE: Magic at the Gate
AUTHOR:
Devon Monk
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
November 2, 2010

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Great teaser! I'll have to check this out!

    Here's mine:
    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-november-9th-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL:) She obviously isn't a big fan of her Dad and for good reason I'm sure. Love a girl with a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I need to catch up on this series. I have two teasers this week. My adult book teaser is from Play of Passion by Nalini Singh and my young adult book teaser is from Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny - great teaser!

    Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!