Nov 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Totally loving the Fever series! And while I regret not reading it sooner, at least my wait to Shadowfever will not be as long! Almost finished with Faefever now and expect to finish it today and start Dreamfever later on!
Here are the rules to Teaser Tuesday:

The Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the title, author, etc.
"I felt the electricity of his body behind me as he reached around me and took the card from my hand. He didn't move away, and I battled the urge to lean back into him, seeking the comfort of his strength. Would he wrap his arms around me? Make me feel safe, if only for a moment, and if only a delusion?" p  287









TITLE: Faefever
AUTHOR:
Karen Marie Moning
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy (I say this since there was no HEA in book 1, if you want to argue and say it's PR I won't argue against you. I really have no clue which is the correct genre since it was shelved in romance, and I have yet to see any strong romance in it other than tension, hence my UF categorizing)
RELEASE DATE:
July 28, 2009 (Reprint Edition)

4 comments:

  1. This does sound good. It sounds sort of romantic to me. My teaser is from Beatiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great book! My teaser is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-111610.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is such a tease! I'm new to the series. Just started the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great teaser. I've heard this series is great. I did read the first one but I wasn't hooked so I haven't read any more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!