Nov 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Finally getting around to reading Twice Dead by Kalayna Price! It's really really good so far!! Trying to remember some characters and such from Once Bitten, but otherwise I can recall a fair amount of details that were important.

The rules to Teaser Tuesday:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"'He certainly looks good for a dead man over a hundred years.'

The corpse opened a pair of blue eyes. 'Why thank you. I was considered handsome once.'" p 221 (page number comes from my review galley which is a combination of Once Bitten and Twice Dead)











TITLE: Twice Dead
AUTHOR:
Kalayna Price
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
February 12, 2010

5 comments:

  1. Now, that would be startling? This book has been popping up all over. I think it is time to add it to my wishlist. My teaser is from My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That would be enough to scare the life right out of me:) Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of this! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser! This book sounds entertaining.

    You can see my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to look into this book! Great teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!