Nov 21, 2010

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: FAVORITE VAMPIRES AND SHIFTERS!

Oh wow! This will be hard I was hoping for one or the other but it tied!! These will be in no particular order!

Kelley Armstrong has a ton of characters in her Otherworld series and Elena and Clay are one of my fast faves. And I really can't like one more than the other! I usually like them as a couple!!


In Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series, I choose Bones! I mean really, if you've read this series you can't NOT absolutely LOVE Bones!!! One of my all time fave Vampires!!


Pretty much EVERYONE in Rachel Vincent's Shifter series! I loved Faythe, Marc, Ethan, even Jace! And the others of course. But if you've finished the series, you can guess which characters I didn't like which was obvious since we were supposed to hate them!

In one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE books this year, 13 to Life was about werewolves and I just adored this book! Dying to read the next one. It's pretty obvious who the werewolf is here so I don't feel like it's a spoiler despite the info not being revealed until the end, I mean you kind of already know. So my fave here is Pietr!

In Kalayna Price's Once Bitten, Kita is harder to define, since she was a shifter and then was turned into a vampire! This was an awesome book and I still have to read the second one! It's next on my TBR pile and I can't wait! It was really interesting and the characters were freaking amazing! And Kita was awesome because she was both shifter and vampire like! Totally cool!!

4 comments:

  1. I have got to hurry up and read "13 to Life", I have it hiding somewhere in the house...
    But "Once Bitten"?!? Never heard of it before but it sure does sound fantabulous! I will have to add that to my wishlist!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list!! Faythe from Werecats and Cat from Halfway to the Grave are two of my favorite characters ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm Bones! Gotta love him LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your test worked great!

    You know I haven't read any of these books?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!