Nov 3, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead! Cannot wait to see how this series ends!!
Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.
AUTHOR: Richelle Mead
GENRE: Young Adult Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DAY:
December 7, 2010

7 comments:

  1. Synopsis (found on Barnes and Noble)
    The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series!
    Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

    This is the only one in the whole series that I really want to read, have only read book 1 and traded it on Paperback swap a long time ago....

    My Books this week

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. That's kinda strange that we both used it this week. lol oh well! Obiously I think it's a great pick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I need to read the previous book released for this series. I'm not caught up. I actually may start all over from the beginning b/c it's been so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will not be disappointed!
    It is really fantabulous!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read this series but I have a few on my bookshelf.. I really need to get to them. There is just so many books I still need to read... Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost put this one! I can't wait to read it but at the same time, I don't want it to come out because it's the last in my most favorite vampire series! Great pick! (and the Stephen King novella you were talking about was The Secret Window)...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!