Nov 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

The year is winding down and so are the releases that I still have to wait for for 2010! Pretty soon I'll move on to my 2011 list which I have already started in my sidebar. 2011 looks like another GREAT year for some GREAT reads!

This week I have Linda Robertson's Arcane Circle, I just started this series this year and am already addicted to it! Johnny is one helluva guy!


EVEN MAGIC CAN'T SOLVE EVERYTHING...

After facing down the forces of Fairy in mortal combat, Persephone Alcmedi still must deal with the aftermath. Not only does Seph now possess deadly secrets she must hide from the arcane and mundane world alike, but the dozens of magical creatures who’ve taken up residence behind her cornfield need food and shelter, and there’s still her foster daughter Beverly’s tenth birthday party to plan.

And that’s not all. . . . Seph’s boyfriend Johnny has revealed himself as the wærewolf Domn Lup, and the ruler of the wære world is en route from Romania to make sure Johnny really is the “king” he claims to be. But Johnny’s hiding a dangerous secret: his magic is locked in his mysterious tattoos. He and Seph must find a way for him to reclaim it—fast—despite those who have no intention of letting Johnny gain his full powers. Seph knows that, in the arcane world, strength is always a necessity and power must be constantly proven, but how far is she willing to go to succeed . . . and at what cost? 

GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: December 28, 2010

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this series! It sounds fabulous and I'm going to goodreads now to check it out. Thanks for this recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the series on my wish list on PBS Jessica, hope come release in December you get your copy to read if not sooner!

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier today too!
    Slowly making my way through the WoW's linky and lots of good books this week....
    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! I'll wait for your review to see if you recommend it after reading it. So far your recommendations haven't steered me wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!