Nov 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

For the remainder of the year the books I am dying to read are Killing Rocks by D.D. Barant, the third book in her Bloodhound Files Series.


And, My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent, the fourth book in her Soul Screamers series!




So those are the last two books that release this year that I am waiting on, plus the others from earlier as well since not all are released yet and 2011 looks like another long year of waiting for some GREAT reads!!

9 comments:

  1. Great picks! The Bloodhound Files series seems interesting!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Soul to Steal! This cover looks just so good, and the summary sounds very exciting. I really need to start reading this series!
    Here is my WoW

    And don't forget to check out my 100 follower giveaway to win a copy of Perfect Chemistry. Open internationally, ends Nov 30th. Just click...here !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got My Soul to Steal as egalley from NetGalley! :)
    Can´t wait to make the time to read it!
    Haven´t read the Bloodhound Files yet, but as UF fan it souds great!
    Awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices both! I've yet to start the Soul Screamers series but I adore Rachel Vincent so I can't wait to read these:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Soul Screamers on my tbr list can't wait to get it

    MYWOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have got to get caught up with the "Soul Screamers" series, I think I have only read the first two! *Shamed*
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the Soul Screamer's Series yet but I'll go and check it out.

    My WOW: Here

    Mariya

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got My Soul to Steal for review this week! :) I didn't know if was on NetGalley. I try to look there once a week and I looked earlier this week. :)

    You should sign up for NetGalley unless you're against reading on your PC or don't have an eReader.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great choices!! I really liked DD's first book, but I have yet to read the second in the series...

    My soul to steal is great! My review will be up soon =D

    Hope you'll enjoy it! =D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!