Oct 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



It was a good week in the bookish world this week! Not so much for my credit card though. Scarily close to another gift card coming my way which is both yay! and good god what did I do?! AGAIN!


Anyway I ended up buying:



A Haunting is Brewing by Juliet Blackwell--still need to read book 6 so I can read this one! It's a crossover of her current two series since the characters both happen to live in California!
Demon's Fury by Jocelynn Drake--totally FREE!
Demon's Vow by Jocelynn Drake
Hunt by Rachel Vincent--I have the original but this one has 2000 MORE words AND a sneak peek into the new Shifters spinoff series!! YAY!!
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout--SIGNED!! Yes I bought the super special and slightly more money to get a signed copy! Plus SWAG!! Gotta change up my reading schedule so I can read it next and decide if I'm still Team Roth...or if I'm convinced to change! *GASP*


Then from Alyssa Rose Ivy, I received for review:

 Seduction's Kiss by Alyssa Rose Ivy


THANK YOU Alyssa!



Then I won a contest at Jess Time to Read for reaching 100 Followers:

A Gift Card to Amazon

THANKS Jess!


And then I ordered a t-shirt from one of my most favorite authors Maria V. Snyder! She had someone design this shirt and then put the most famous and favorite quote from Poison Study on it. So naturally I HAD to have it! I already had one I designed myself that simply had the quote on it, but this one was a sort of official shirt!


In case you can't see the quote well, it says: Sieges Weathered, Fight Together, Friends Forever. And this was said by my most favorite secondary character, Janco!




And that was my haul this week! Mostly just some novellas, so it was too strenuous and one of them was a free one too! What did you get?







23 comments:

  1. Nice haul! It's always nice to get swag along with books, I hope you enjoy everything :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think something whent wrong. Because I can't see my comment.
    So again a comment from me =)
    You got a really great haul this week. Love those books. And the books by Jocelyne Drake are looking good. Is that a new serie? Or is it a serie that I now see for the first time?

    Enjoy reading them!!!
    And thanks for your comment yesterday =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I really need to start reading Armentrout's books. There are just so many good books and I can't decide what has priority. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude! You did amazing this week! Loved Stone Cold Touch and that is an added bonus with the signature!
    The shirt rocks, too!
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I really need to start the Dark Elements series! I need something to replace the Lux series, and this seems perfect :D Enjoy your new books, happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always awesome when Authors sign books. Great stack of books indeed.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. ONE AWESOME YOU HAVE HERE. Signed book, swag and $10 GC OMG. Enjoy :)

    and do check mine too here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I am especially jealous of your signed copy of Stone Cold Touch. Totally worth the extra $.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm jealous of the Juliet Blackwell. I'm going to have to buy that one. I have the free Jocelynn Drake, but I need to buy the second one.
    Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you like Stone Cold Touch and the rest of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I've heard amazing things about STONE COLD TOUCH!! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Midnight Kiss sounds great, hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to read Stone Cold Touch! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see what you think of Stone Cold Touch! Make sure you read it in time to vote for who you want Layla to end up with!! (I actually think I switched teams after this one - oh no!)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome haul grl. Love the signed Stone Cold Touch book! Lucky girl!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY for Stone Cold Touch! I need to get a copy. I hope you enjoy the books when you read them :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week ^_^

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh nice! Signed books! I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want stone cold touch so bad. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhhh! You have Armentrout signature :) Aww, makes the book even better lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooo. some great new to me books here. I'm going to have to look into a few. Hope you enjoy them when you get to them and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great grabs! I have Stone Cold touch too - I won it at a silent auction (so I won the bidding that is) but I haven't read the previous books. I guess I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have been seeing Stone Cold Touch EVERYWHERE...all over Facebook and Twitter, and lots of people have been talking about it. I'm kind of curious, but I'm not a fan of New Adult, or Contemporary, or Paranormal Romance lmao. Sooo....yeah. But the fact that the ratings are so high makes me interested!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!