Oct 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Okay, the book I initially planned for this one ended up being one I got early for review...which I still need to read, hopefully this week! So I'm changing it to one with very little info unfortunately. But last Friday, Rachel Vincent revealed on her blog that she will be writing a Shifters series spinoff!


Lion's Share so far doesn't have a cover or description. Or a permanent release date, but Rachel so far says she's shooting for the end of the year! So fingers crossed tightly that that will be the case!

Soooooo, in the meantime I would urge all Shifters fans to buy the new edition of HUNT! This was a short story originally in the anthology Chicks Kick Butt, but she has added an ADDITIONAL 2000 words to the story! So this in a sense is a NEW story! She's added a little story fodder to help steer us in the direction of Lion's Share AND you get a peek at chapter 1 at the end of the story! So more reason to rebuy or buy for the first time!

And I have that one waiting for ME on my Kindle! :D





18 comments:

  1. MORNING MY LOVELY :D THANKS FOR SHARING. XX

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/www-wednesday-waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to form an opinion without a cover or description, but I've seen some of the books in this series on your blog so I'm sure you'll love it! :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the shifters but I have read 2 from the soul screamers series. Hope you enjoy the spinoff.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read a few books by Rachel but everyone I have read have been great so I'm sure this one will be no different. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of the Shifters series, but I have read some of the Soul Screamers and I enjoyed those. I hope you really like this new spinoff!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting! Not often you get to read a book before there's a description or even a title! Hope you enjoy it :)

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick as always -- I love it when you get an ARC for something you really want to read!!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the Shifters series, yet, but it does look very appealing. I hope you enjoy the book you got early and I hope you enjoy the spinoff!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Brittney @Reviews from a Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I saw that myself, and I'm really excited to get a Shifters spin-off, too, Jessica :) Great Wow!

    Happy reading :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read the Shifters series, but it sounds really good! Hope you love the spin-off series, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you enjoy when you get a chance to read it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting... new series! I hope you enjoy it when you read it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, a Shifters series spin-off? Awesome! I hope you enjoy. Thank you for stopping by. :)

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am all about shifters! Thanks for putting this on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoo hoo! I am all for a Shifters spin off! Awesome pick!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! I am waiting for this one as well- bought the new Hunt as soon as I could and read it in like 30 minutes. Loved it. Can not wait for Jared's story- I felt like he got played in the other books.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AHHH yes! I am so excited for the Shifters spinoff. It is going to be awesome. Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a fun read.
    But waiting for it is always hard time :(
    Thanks for your comment on my wow :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!