Mar 23, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Shattered Court by M.J. Scott (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Switched by Amanda Hocking (3.75 stars)
Torn by Amanda Hocking (4 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Ascend by Amanda Hocking


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead


Other Posts of Interest:








8 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on the Bloodlines series. I have all the books, just need to catch up. And I still need to start the Trylle trilogy. Great reads this week!
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2015/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still very excited about The Ruby Circle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool list! Thanks for sharing! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really need to marathon the Trylle series. I've owned them for years! I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on The Shattered Court. Happy reading, have a great week!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to get started on the Ruby Circle, Love that series!
    http://simplybookishthings.blogspot.com/
    Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the first two books in the Trylle trilogy, but I still need to read the last one.
    Have a great week.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm oh so curious about Shattered Court

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Ruby Circle is all type of amazing!

    I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!