Apr 30, 2016

2016 Series Enders Challenge--Jan-April Wrap-up


So I've been a wee bit forgetful in my wrapping up the series I finish by the month! I know I joined the challenge a bit later than January, but I'll just do a quick recap of all the series I finished since I started the challenge!

January:

NONE


February:


Dark Angels Series by Keri Arthur


March:




Splintered Series by A.G. Howard



April:

The Orphan Queen Duology by Jodi Meadows


The Winner's Curse Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
 


1 comment:

  1. Quite the accomplishment! I have so many series that I need to go back to but I always seem to get distracted. I really want to read more from Keri Arthur soon.


    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!