- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed FOLLOW as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
This week's prompt is: Three Favorite Heroines, Books They're In, and Why You Love Them
The Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost
Cat's always been one of my favorites! She's though and sassy, she's got a good sense of humor and she knows how to kick some vampire butt!
The Study Series by Maria V. Snyder
Yelena is a fighter. She's so strong (metaphorically) and she's been through so much, yet she still can get back up again! She's got a family that loves her and goes to great extents to help her and equally amazing friends as well!
The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Katy is like my favorite YA heroine! Not only is she a book blogger and loves books, but she's incredibly brave. She doesn't let Daemone be an ass to her without payback (hello spaghetti!) and she's just brave! She faces some seriously creepy things and gets into dangerous situations, and while she's scared she never runs away!