Apr 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I had quite the week! Things were crazy at work, but thankfully I got plenty of great books during the week to help aid that craziness!!

Here's what I bought:


Burning by Danielle Rollins--sooo didn't know that Danielle Vega had this new book out under another name!! EEP!
The Shop of Shades and Secrets by Colleen Gleason--didn't know that Colleen had this awesome series out either! Feeling SO behind!
Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins--a series finale! Eep! So upset that they didn't have this at the signing! I would've loved to have a signed set! Hopefully I'll see Rachel again some day, sooner rather than later!
Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong--another series finale that I cannot wait to get to!
Nightstruck by Jenna Black--a KEEPER COPY!! So yay! One less book to read...meaning one less book in the TBR mountain!
The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows--hoping to read The Orphan Queen next!
The Night Before Dead by Kelly Meding--another series finale that I didn't realize came out! Last month, so at least I am not that far behind!
Waylaid by Kim Harrison--a crossover story! YAY! 
Reckoning by Veronica Wolff--a KEEPER copy!!
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout--I suddenly decided I needed to have Jennifer's novellas in print. Kindle wasn't enough!
Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout--see above, ;) 
 
 
And then...I think I won this in a totally random contest!
 When Magic Sleeps by Tera Lynn Childs


THANKS Tera!!



And wow...I got more books than I thought I did!! LOL! What did you all get?


24 comments:

  1. So many amazing books. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay The Mirror King! I am in love with this duology. I hope you love it too :)

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. So many good books, I wouldn't even know where to start. Happy reading.
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo you got Waylaid! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did, Jessica!
    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always get such great looking books! Enjoy!

    Stormi
    Week In Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I read Nightstruck last week and enjoyed it - hope you do too!

    My StS: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2016/04/stackin-shelves-28-weekly-recap-and-im.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul this week! I need to go get Lady Renegade! I'm so excited to read it, but I've been wrapped up in some other books and put it off.

    I love that you got the Covenant Series novellas in print. I love that series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul, looks like someone splurge! Enjoy Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, every book looks awesome! Especially Burning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome book haul! I'm looking forward to dive into Nightstruck later this month - your review made it sound very intriguing!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forest of Ruin seems like a great pick. Happy reading and have a good upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you looking to be a Sugar Bookworm? LMAO! You have some really interesting looking books here. I can't wait to see what you think about them all.

    Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic week!

    Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay many books for you this week! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of great books this week! I started Burning the other night and I'm intrigued so far. No clue what to expect. I hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got a ton of awesome books. I am in love with that cover for The Mirror King and I seriously need to start that series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well you rocked the book haul this week! So many lovely books... :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great variety of books! I hadn't realized Lady Renegades was out yet! I will need to order it, pronto! I love that series so much. There are too many wonderful books coming out this month! I have already pre-ordered The RAven King, The Rose and The Dagger, and The Star-Touched Queen, and bought Rebel Of The Sands! I'm getting poorer by the second! Maybe I should just get this at the library? Bookworm problems!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope my book budget is as big as yours. I hope I'm reading as fast I should be too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Forest of Ruin and The Mirror King! I adored both of those. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul this week!! I have Burning, but I haven't finished it yet. I hope you love it! :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I didn't know Danielle Rollins was Danielle Vega either! I want Burning so bad, but it's not released in Australia until July, boo. I hope you enjoy all of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love having those novellas in print! They sit so nicely with the books on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice haul! The Mirror King is on my wishlist. Love the pretty cover of When Magic Sleeps.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!