Apr 5, 2016

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by MizB of Books and Beat


Here are the rules:


1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"But we made it through dinner with nary a punch thrown or an eye blackened. It was another good evening. In other words, it made me nervous." p 213













 
TITLE: Seventh Grave and No Body
AUTHOR: Darynda Jones
PUBLISHER: St. Martin's Press
GENRE: Paranormal Mystery
RELEASE DATE: October 21, 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

This week's topic is: Ten Bookish People You Should Follow On Instagram


*in no particular order
*literally just scrolled through my Instagram feed and clicked on ten random peeps! So many awesome book-picture-takers on Instagram!!














21 comments:

  1. Great post. Your Teaser Tuesday sounds intriguing. Haven't heard of the book before but will definitely be checking it out. As for your Top Ten Tuesday list. There are a few Instagram accounts on there that are new to me. Thanks for sharing!

    Here are my posts for this week: Top Ten Tuesday / Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I haven't quite broken into Instagram yet, I have an account but haven't really figured it out yet... Hopefully, this week will give me the push I need..

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teaser! I would be nervous too. Don't do instagram.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always interested in finding new book folks to follow! Thank you.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/04/bookish-folks-i-listen-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good teaser! I LOVE Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen lost in lit and paper fury listed so many times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh...sounds like some badness is coming.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just started this series last summer. I have lots to read before I get to book seven. This week it is an historical romance - Luck Is No Lady by Amy Sandas - on my adult blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great recommendations! I was just thinking how I want to follow some new people on Instagram. I'll have to check some of these people out.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your teaser made me laugh. I would be nervous too! I didn't do the Top Ten post this week. I couldn't think of a good direction to take the topic since I don't use Instagram. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like it could be a funny mystery -- my favorite kind!
    My Tuesday post features a mystery thriller: THE SHADOW CARTEL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Yeah, watch out for those quiet gatherings. Love that cover!

    My Teaser from The Drafter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Teasers are always so fun! I think it's a good dinner if no punches are thrown! Here is my Teaser: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2016/04/teaser-tuesday-opposition-lux-5-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see a bookstagram addiction in my future!

    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ugh, random would have been SO MUCH EASIER! I had such a hard time picking this week! Thanks for sharing :D

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want to star reading the Charley Davidson series this year. It seems like my kind of series.

    I am so tempted to join instagram but I know I really don't have the time for it. I do love all of the wonderful pics from Instagram that I see around.


    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessica, thank you SO MUCH for featuring me in your list today!!! I can't even tell you how much it means to me, to be included in a list with such talented ladies. I'm truly touched. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bookstagram is so pretty, but it always makes me so jealous because everyone has amazing photography skills and pretty book collections haha. I'm definitely going to be following a bunch of these people though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute tease! I'm not familiar with Seventh Grave and No Body. Sounds like it might be a fun read.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!