Apr 6, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


They say there are no secrets in a small town...

Criminal psychologist Audrey Harte is returning home after seven years. She'll have to face the whispers and the rumors that have haunted her family since she left. Because when Audrey was thirteen, she and her best friend Maggie killed Maggie's abusive father.

Her first night back in town ends in a fight with a drunken Maggie, with her old crush Jake to witness it all. Audrey can't believe it can get worse.

Then Maggie turns up dead.

Now, Audrey has to find out who the murderer is - before everyone decides that she is to blame. And before the murderer can set their sights on her.

It Takes One is the first in a brand new thriller series where a criminal psychologist uses her own dark past to help law enforcement catch dangerous killers.


Cannot wait for this one!! One of my most favorite authors and she has sooo many names! I don't know how she can keep them all straight!! You go girl!!

TITLE: It Takes One
AUTHOR: Kate Kessler
PUBLISHER: Red Hook
GENRE: Thriller/Mystery
RELEASE DATE: April 26, 2016




 

24 comments:

  1. I'm not big into this genre, but it looks interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading the blurb gave me chills. I think I kinda wanna read this one. Will be waiting on your review.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for spotting it!
    This book does look pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh looks really good. new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this book before, but it does sound pretty interesting. And who is this author?
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! I've been really into murder thrillers lately so this book is going to go on my tbr list!
    Sunshine Reviews
    http://www.sunshinereviews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the kind of book that I love. I am going to see if I can get a copy from the library. I love being able to start a series from the beginning. Great pick!

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh! This does sound amazing! I don't think I've ever heard of this author, but who knows if she has 8301 names! XD I hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds great! I just added it to my goodreads to read list. I hope you love this one when you get to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick-- hope that you can read it and enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you love it

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one I haven't heard of, but I love the sound of a thriller!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of this book, but it sounds good! I hope you enjoy it♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay
    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of this author or this book, but it looks fantastic. I am always up for a good thriller.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not sure it's my kind of book but I do hope you enjoy it. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is new to me! I need to add it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds interesting but I'm not sure it's for me. Hope you enjoy it though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh this looks SO good! I was sold at "criminal psychologist" but then reading the rest of the blurb sealed the deal. This is definitely being added to my TBR. Thanks for sharing and letting me know this existed :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've not heard of this book! I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it, Jessica. =)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never heard of It Takes One but oooh it sounds so good! I will definitely check out the author's other books too. Thanks for sharing, Jessica!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! That cover and then that blurb! Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, this sounds dark and dangerous! Hope you really enjoy it when you get to read it, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh... this sounds like a thrilling read! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!