May 23, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

I didn't do a recap last week because that week before was uneventful for the blog. While away at BEA I didn't get any reading done, but all my meme posts were scheduled to go and that's basically all the action my blog saw! So this recap will just focus on last week!


Last Week I Read:

The Immortal Throne by Bree Despain (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Awakened by Fire by Erin Kellison (ARC) (3.75 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Struck by Amanda Carlson (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Last Star by Rick Yancey--yup! This puppy releases this week and as soon as I get it, I'm reading it!!


Other Posts of Interest:







4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to read The Last Star as well!! I'm so excited to see how the series will end!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like The Immortal Throne is my kind of read! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some good books. I listened to The Last Star - pretty good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your thoughts on The Flame Never Dies!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!