Aug 22, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (ARC)--Review to come later today!
Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole (5 stars)
And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich (ARC)--Review to come next week!


About to Start Reading:

Kingdom of Ash and Briars by Hannah West (ARC)


What I Hope to Read this Week:

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







3 comments:

  1. Is jealous you managed to get through three books this week! Just finished Nina is ok and reading Daring next. I need something light and filled with fantasy after the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIngdom of Ash looks cute. The trees looks creepy -- i'd love to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to read And the Trees Crept In for a while, but I think I'll be scared by it XD Hope you liked it! Ooooooooh, and Three Dark Crowns! I really want to go to the launch party for it. Kendare is such an amazing author, and I have high hopes for it.

    - Eli @ The Silver Words
    #commenting365

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!