Aug 29, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:
 
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich (ARC)--Review to come later this morning!
 
 
Review that was Posted:
 
A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (ARC) (5 stars)
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
Mortal Gods by Kendare Blake
 
 
What I Plan to Read this Week:
 
 Ungodly by Kendare Blake 


Other Posts of Interest:

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays
Waiting on Wednesday
Random Thursday
Follow Friday
Stacking the Shelves





3 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for Three Dark Crowns. Been reading nothing but good things about it. I hope you enjoy your reads, Jessica! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I really want to read And the Trees Crept In and Three Dark Crowns! I hope you enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And The Trees Crept In looks fabulous. Any book with a tree on the cover catches my eye. I am currently reading Untouchable by Sibel Hodge.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!