Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by MizB of Books and Beat.
Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc
"I don't see anyone. Don't hear anyone. Don't even sense anyone. But if Dalton did? Someone's there, watching us. I know it." p 104*
*This quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are NOT final.
TITLE: A Darkness Absolute
AUTHOR: Kelley Armstrong
PUBLISHER: Minotaur Books
RELEASE DATE: February 7, 2017
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: MOVIE FREEBIE: Top Ten Favorite Movies
*in no particular order
**all images were borrowed from Wikipedia
10. VAMPIRES SUCK--OMG! This movie is friggin hilarious!! It's basically like Scary Movie for the first two Twilight movies! And ohhhh god!! I laughed so hard in this movie! It's just hilarious!!
9. PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL--I enjoyed the whole franchise and look forward to the newest installment as well. But I have a special fondness for the first film! It was sooo good!
8. BEETLEJUICE--loved this movie!! It's just old school classic awesomeness! I had mixed feelings over the sequel. Not sure if that's still happening or if it was one that was nixed. I mean...this movie was just great! A little dated, obviously but still a beloved favorite of mine!
7. UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION--I think the second movie is still one of my most favorites of this franchise! It was just incredible I thought! Lots of action and blood and guts flying everywhere! LOL! And maybe because it's the last time we see Michael. Sob!!
6. VAN HELSING--I LOOOOOVED this movie!! Ironically this is the movie that my friend spoiled the ending for me, unintentionally! He had seen it early, I didn't believe him, so I just said tell me how it opens since I planned on seeing it that weekend. Amidst telling me about it, he let slip the ending. I was sooo mad at him. And of course when watching it, I kept waiting for it to happen and then thought maybe he lied, and then realized he hadn't! Oh the emotions!
5. THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON--I have odd taste in movies, yes! LOL! This was the first classic horror film I ever saw. And I legit laughed my way through it all! Obviously it's waaaaay dated but it just cracked me up. Felt a little bad for the Creature though. He just wanted to find love! Apparently a remake is in the works, again, mixed feelings about that one too!
4. JAWS--yes of course! I grew up watching this. It terrified me yet I still found it entertaining! And this is the very reason why I will NEVER EVER go swimming in the ocean. EVER!!!
3. LABYRINTH--ahhh, David Bowie! The great one! Loooved this movie! Such a huge part of my childhood!
2. TANGLED--one of my most favorite Disney movies ever outside my childhood! Maximus was a large part of that! That horse cracked me up!! He reminded me of our dog, just with his personality and being sooo snarky! And our dog is all white too!
1. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST--because duh! Of course a year from now I might have to also include the remake. Pending that it's as awesome as I am hoping it is!!