Nov 7, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett (3.5 stars)
The Operator by Kim Harrison (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Review That Was Posted:

Heartless by Marissa Meyer (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics


What I Hope to Read this Week:

City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrong


Other Posts of Interest:







4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed daughters onto Devils and i hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed Heartless it's on my to read list. I've not read any of your books this week but I do hope you enjoy them. You've got some great options. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked City of the Lost. I got an ARC of the next one - A Darkness Absolute - coming out Feb. 7 today. I can't wait until it gets to the top of the review stack. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy City of the Lost! It was really interesting and I cannot wait to get my hands on the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!