Nov 28, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Shattered Glass by Maria V. Snyder (5 stars)
Winter Halo by Keri Arthur (Early Copy)--Review to come at a later date


About to Start Reading:

Frostblood by Elly Blake (ARC)


What I Hope to Read this Week:

Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)--only reason I'm not starting with this one is because I know I'm going to be super busy this first day of the week, possibly second day too! And I want to be able to give this one all the attention and time it deserves!


Other Posts of Interest:





4 comments:

  1. Ooh enjoy Frostblood! I've heard a lot about it and it sounds fantastic!
    Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frostblood! I need to start that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you think of Frostblood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read The Edge of Everything for such a long time but somehow haven't gotten around to it yet! Will check out your review and use it as a final push to get around to it! Thank you for stopping by my blog and sorry for the late return :D
    Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!