Jun 17, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine



A PRINCESS
A STABLE BOY
A QUEST

When her father dies, Princess Amarande is given an ultimatum: Marry the leader of one of the four neighboring kingdoms, or lose her crown—and possibly her life. And to force her hand, her beloved, the stable boy Luca, is kidnapped.

But Amarande was raised to be a warrior, not a sacrifice.

And nothing will stop her from saving her true love and rescuing her kingdom.

The acclaimed author of Sea Witch turns the classic damsel-in-distress tale on its head with this story of adventure, identity, and love.



So I know this one was up for downloading on Edelweiss, but I found myself enjoying my TBR readathon, so I passed. Then it's a duology, so I'm 99.99% likely to wait to binge read the books back-to-back! I find my sanity much appreciates it when I do this! Lol.


AUTHOR: Sarah Henning
PUBLISHER: Tor Teen
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: July 7, 2020 




Cruella De Vil is the perfect villain: stylish, witty, relentless...and possibly cursed.

From her lonely childhood, to her iconic fashion choices, to that fateful car crash (you know the one), Cruella tells all in this marvelous memoir of a woman doomed. Even the cruelest villains have best friends, true loves, and daring dreams. Now it's Cruella's turn to share hers.

This latest novel by the author of the wildly popular and darkly fascinating Villains series brings readers a tale told by the Evil Thing herself-a tale of the complicated bonds of female friendship, of mothers and daughters, and of burning, destructive desire.

After all, nothing is as simple as black and white.



I am sooo close to being caught up in this series! I just have to read last year's book first and then I'm set! I was in a binge reading marathon of this series last year when I thought Serena would be attending YALLFest, but since she canceled her appearance, I stopped and moved onto another YALLFest author. But I'm nearly there! Lol.


TITLE: Evil Thing
PUBLISHER: Disney-Hyperion
GENRE: Disney Villains
RELEASE DATE: July 7, 2020


July 7th is my LUCKY IN BOOKS day! There are 4 releases I can't wait to get a hold of! 2 are preordered already, hoping the other 2 go on sale soon!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!