Jun 14, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


I'm officially done with my terrible job downtown and tomorrow I will start my new one at a mortgage company. I'm excited for this new venture. Though my hours will be different and I will be on the more "regular" work time frame, which I always knew I'd eventually have to get back to that route and I'm fine with it. It'll be somewhat of an adjustment, but it's such a little thing, hopefully the better job will make it easier to bare! That will mean my commenting and whatnot will be somewhat time delayed, but I am hoping to do a round of commenting when I eventually get home! Bare with me as I figure out my new schedule. I might have to be absent from social media for a bit too until I get settled at work and can take that few minute break to check things! Lol. If not, I'll be around come lunch break!

Onto the good stuff!

This week I bought:

Twist by Karen Akins--I still need to read Loop which I've had for awhile now but when I saw Twist was becoming harder to find, I snatched up a copy when I saw it from a seller on Amazon. Better safe than sorry! 
The Graveyard Shift by Darynda Jones--excited to get back to Charley's world...even if this is without Charley.
Rage and Ruin by Jennifer L. Armentrout--SIGNED!



Then I finally purchased bookmarks 100 & 101! I told myself I wasn't going to buy number 100 because it was $8 being made of leather. But then I saw it in person...saw that it wasn't the super thick type I assumed it was and fell in love!

Belatedly realized I should've switched these, but number 100 is on the right, lol! It's a leather beauty with a stack of books!! Then I saw this one on the left on Amazon and fell in love again!!! Because how true are the words?! Of course the first one they sent to me came bent in half and I cried, then they sent me another one to replace it, I put in my feedback that putting it in a box would be better to avoid damage. Well, they ignored that. Luckily I was able to meet the mailman at the mailbox so it couldn't be damaged again! It was a success! Lol.



And that was it for me this week! Not too bad. Especially since my JLA book finally arrived, it came later than promised. It's getting harder to be okay about that new normal, but what can you do? What did you all get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!